Monday, July 22, 2013

BEST SONG EVER MUSIC VIDEO

"""HERE IT IS, THE NEW MUSIC VIDEO:

I'M SORRY I CANT MAKE JOKES RIGHT NOW I'M LITERALLY CRYING TOO MUCH BECAUSE THEY DID THE 'STOP TRAFFIC, LET TRAFFIC THROUGH' DANCE AND IT REMINDED ME OF THEIR BEGINNING AND HOW MUCH THEY'VE ACCOMPLISHED IN THE PAST 3 YEARS.""""

Okay, after a few days of calming myself down, I can finally type a proper blog post on the music video.

As you can clearly see, this video has given me so many emotions that I literally started to cry of happiness; And let me tell you, I am not one to start crying over things the lads of One Direction say or do.




This brilliantly scripted and filmed music video, thanks to directer Ben Winston, strongly conveyed the message that 1D are not your stereotypical boy band.

 I love that they can be genuinely silly and fun unlike other boy bands who need people to help them pretend to come off as humorous. It's nice to know that what we see is who they are, and not a sculpted product.







0 comments:

Post a Comment